From time to time, this policy may change by updating this page. You need to assess this site from time to time to make certain you’re joyful with any changes. This policy was updated and is successful from 07/01/2014.
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may gather the following advice:
- Demographic information like interests, settings and postcode
- Other information related to customer surveys and offers
WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require this info to understand your demands and provide a better service to you, and in particular for these reasons:
- We may use the info to enhance services and our goods
- We may occasionally send promotional e-mail about special offers, new goods or alternative information that we believe you may find interesting utilizing the email address that you’ve supplied
- From time to time, we might also use your info to get hold of you for market research functions. We may contact you by e-mail, mail, facsimile or telephone. We may make use of the info to customise the site based on your interests.
SECURITY OF INFO
We’re committed to make sure your info is protected. So as to stop unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place secure physical, electronic and managerial methods to protect and guard the information we gather online.
A cookie is a tiny file that asks permission to be set on the hard disk of your machine. Cookies enable web applications to respond to you personally as a person.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and enhance our site to be able to tailor it to customer needs. We use this data for analytical analysis purposes, and then the data is taken out of the system. Cookies help us provide you with a useful site, by allowing us to follow which pages you find useful and which you don’t.
Our website may incorporate links to other sites of interest. Nevertheless, once you’ve used these links, you need to note that we don’t have some control over that other website. Thus, we cannot cause privacy, and this privacy statement doesn’t govern the protection of any information that you supply while visiting such websites and such sites.
- You may decide to control the set or use of your private info in these manners:
- Locate the carton you can click to signal that you just don’t need the info to be used by anybody for direct marketing goals, whenever you’re requested to fill in a form on the website.
- For those who have agreed to us using your own personal information for direct marketing goals, you can change your intention any time by e-mailing us or writing to us.
- We may use your private info to send you promotional information regarding third parties that we believe you may find interesting should you tell us that you want this to happen.
- A tiny fee will probably be payable. In the event you want a duplicate of the info held on you, please write to us.
- In the event, you think that any advice we’re holding on you is incomplete or wrong, please e-mail us when possible or write to, at the address mentioned above. We’ll quickly correct any advice discovered to be wrong.